ATTA COOKIES | HOMEMADE ATTA BISCUITS
Easy, eggless and healthy! - Atta Cookies are amust-have with a cup of Chai. Serve it to your guests and brag all thecompliments
- I have kept the Makkhan in deep fridge for an hour sothat it gets set and then took it out a couple of minutes before I startedbaking
- If you don't have double better, you can use your hands too. Make sure both the butter and sugar get mixed properly.
- Now add wholewheat atta, baking powder, bakingsoda, and salt. Mix everything to make a dough.
- Add more atta if required or if it's too hard, add a few drops of milk to ease the dough. We want a dough kind of consistency so that we can roll them into logs.
- Make small logs of the dough and wrap them with cling foil or parchment paper. Put these logs into the fridge for an hour.
- After an hour, take these out. Cut them into rounds and place it into the baking tray.
- Preheat the Microwave on Convection mode at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Put the baking tray on lower rack and bake them on Convection mode at 180 degrees for about 14-15 minutes. Repeat the process with the next batch.
- Voila! Healthy Atta cookies are ready to serve. Store them in an air-tight container.
- If using Amul butter or any salted butter, do not add extra salt.
- Refer to my Karachi style Tutti Frutti biscuits recipe for a better understanding of the process.
- You can always roll out the dough and then cut with a cookie cutter.
- You can skip baking powder and baking soda too.
- Can add cardamom, nutmeg powder too.